Sunday 28 June 2009

Teh wait what?

Okay, this is my first blog, ever, (Woop?) and I know bugger all about blogging, (You can probably tell by future posts :P). So here I shall probably talk about random things that happen inside my head and stuff that happens to me from day to day like a mini diary. So I should introduce myself to you, my name is Nick, I'm Welsh, I listen to rock and metal, I play an assortment of instruments, my eyes are blue, my hair is brown and my glasses are black. Now we've got that out of the way...

Okay this week has been just any normal week pur moi.
Monday.In school. Was rubbish. Went to bed was too tired.
Tuesday.Pluh.
Wednesday, I tried to get off school that morning, couldnt get myself to be sick. So i stuck my head under the pillow for another fifteen mins and hoped for the best. Went to school. Came home and collapsed on bed. My sister played on sims 2, I watched. After that I went to bed quite late seeing as i had no school the next day.
Thursday. Woke up some time. Played guitar, watched the most recent episode of robin hood, watched my sister play sims. Bed feels so much more comfy after boredom, am I right?
Friday. Played guitar in guitar club, Burt was on drums (He be very talented.) Drew was on guitar (Stamped on his foot to activate my wah wah. SCORE. :L) Calum was on second guitar. And I was on third guitar. We played Twelve bar blues but them my hand hurtededed so then we played knocking on heavens door to which I improvised in the E (Minor?) Pentatonic scale :) Boosha.
Saturday. Woke up at some time. Played guitar. Made up a riff for a song. Wrote rest of song and then forgot it. (Probably can still remember it but hey that takes effort.((Im a fat git btw)) :P)
Sunday. Discovered Blogging :O.
Well that was my boringness week.


Just discovered im not allowed to put exclamation marks in my blog. :O

Okay i might have a song for the week here now.
This weeks song is: "Sad sweetheart of the rodeo" by Harvey Danger
Enjoy.

Okay then i better get back to my three week late geography homework. Pluh.
Bye bye then. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment